A nourished body feels so full of life.
Welcome! I’m Sarah Pruett Soufl (pronounced "so full"), a non-diet Registered Dietitian Nutritionist that empowers you through insight and information to appreciate your body, move more, improve lab values and understand food and nutrition as one important aspect of a full life.
Let's give nutrition the attention it deserves! Not too much, not too little.
By working as partners, we will make little changes that lead to a vibrant life.
I specialize in holistic nutrition aimed at reducing disease risk and promoting wellness for people of all shapes and sizes. Areas of expertise include:
· pediatric and family nutrition (picky eaters, children on either the high or low end of the weight spectrum)
· weight and body issues for women, men and teens; eating disorder nutrition therapy
· sports performance for active children, teens and adults
· transitioning to and/or maintaining a vegan or vegetarian diet
· heart disease, dyslipidemia and/or high cholesterol; metabolic syndrome
Services provided include private nutrition counseling in your home, counseling via video chat, or appointments in person at the office in south Redondo Beach.
I am an open and affirming practitioner who does not discriminate on the basis of any physical characteristics including larger bodies (fatness), sexual and/or gender identity, ethnicity, race or personal beliefs. All are welcome.