A nourished body feels so full of life.
Welcome! I’m Sarah Pruett Soufl (pronounced "so full"), a non-diet Registered Dietitian Nutritionist that empowers you through insight and information to appreciate your body, move more, improve lab values and understand food and nutrition as one important aspect of a full life.
Let's give nutrition the attention it deserves! Not too much, not too little.
By working as partners, we will make little changes that lead to a vibrant life.
I specialize in holistic nutrition aimed at reducing disease risk and promoting wellness for people of all shapes and sizes. Areas of expertise include:
· pediatric and family nutrition (picky eaters, childhood overweight/obese)
· weight and body issues for women, men and teens
· sports performance for active children, teens and adults
· transitioning to and/or maintaining a vegan or vegetarian diet
· heart disease, dyslipidemia and/or high cholesterol; metabolic syndrome
· pregnancy, post-natal and breastfeeding nutrition
Services provided include private nutrition counseling in your home, counseling via video chat, or appointments in person at the office in south Redondo Beach.
I am an open and affirming practitioner who does not discriminate on the basis of physical characteristics, sexual and.or gender identity. All are welcome.